What Pulse Gives You
- The only summer event in the design-led home, gift and fashion markets, so it's the only place buyers visit to source new products
- Visitors come to buy, not to browse - over 80% will make a purchase as a direct result of their visit
- Over 7,000 high-end, design-conscious retail buyers visit Pulse, so you're guaranteed to meet more new customers
- Meet international buyers who are hunting for contemporary and British design
- A cost-effective way of launching new ranges and increasing your sales in the second half of the year
- Centrally located in the heart of London and the excellent travel links make easy access for buyers
More retailers are buying products mid-season & this pattern is set to grow
Pulse was a great show for us. The retailers who bought from us were keen to get unusual new items where they could push their margin out further and offer something deifferent.
Patrick Newton, Director, Mullhouse (Gift, Lifestyle Brand)
I think it's a chance to show your products with time and space, not like in January and February where it's a mad rush, people can take their time. We can catch Christmas buyers who might not have been organized enough to place orders in February.
Emily Readett-Bayley, Managing Director, Emily Readett Bayley
Pulse has been a phenomenal show. I've met buyers from Habitat, John Lewis, Fenwick, Bentalls and Avoca.
Thierry Bourret, Managing Director, Asobi (Gift Children)
Pulse 2011 was Cinderela B’s first trade show and not only was it hugely successful for us in terms of orders, we were also overwhelmed by the helpfulness of the Clarion staff both in the run up to the show, and during. We gained new accounts across Europe.
Rachel Jackson, Creative Director, Cinderela B (Launchpad)
Pulse attracts the highest number of department store buyers among the Clarion Events retail trade shows and the most discerning British and international visitors from independents, multiples, internet and mail order companies plus interior designers, agents, wholesalers and press.
"I found the show far more focused than in previous years and I actually spent more time at the show than I would normally, because the quality of exhibitors was higher. I was reinvigorated about Pulse and will definitely make even more time for my visit next year."
(Jason Attew, Head of Buying, Gifts and Decorative Accessories, JOHN LEWIS)
FREE PUBLICITY- MARKET YOUR COMPANY
As a valued exhibitor at our show, we are working hard to help you market your company as much as we can, and help you turn your product into profit. A member of the marketing team is always on hand to help you as much as possible prior to the show. You will also have access to all the following free marketing tools which we invite you to use to your full advantage:
- Free listing in the Essential Guide and Exhibitor Directory.
- Free company profile on the show website.
- The opportunity for your new product images to be included in the show marketing, free of charge.
- Unlimited number of complimentary invitations for your buyers, free of charge.
- Opportunityto elect your buyers and potential customers to become exclusive members of the Exhibitor Elect Club, providing them with VIP benefits for the duration of the show.
- Exhibitor manual with guidelines on maximising your presence at the show.
- The possibility of your products being chosen for the front feature display areas, free of charge.
- Possibility of inclusion in consumer and trade press through the help of our dedicated PR campaign.
- Exposure through various sponsorship opportunities.
For further information on what the marketing team can do for you, please refer to your online exhibitor manual (coming soon). Please pay close attention to the marketing deadlines listed. For more information on the above, please contact Tim Phillips by email email@example.com.
Drive traffic to your website with Buy & Beyond
Clarion Events have launched buyandbeyond.com, the only online dedicated directory for suppliers of Gift, Home, Jewellery and Fashion Accessories, Greeting & Stationery, Bath & Body, Children's and new design talent, helping you position your company and products competitively. Click here to find out how to reach over 200,000 buyers to generate new business 365 days a year. www.buyandbeyond.com